One year ago I joined a “Listen to My Life” group to find myself in the crazy, busy, noisy life of motherhood. I had no idea what it would lead me to and I am so excited to share it with others.
Listen to My Life is for you if:
- you are seeking God in a deeper way and desire to rediscover who you are through His eyes.
- you have thought, “I don’t know myself anymore.”
- you wonder, “Is there something more?”
- you stand at a crossroads in life and ask, “Which way will lead me toward more of who I am made to be?
- you are looking for a way to understand the restlessness that you feel inside.
- you are relationally at odds with yourself or others in ways that have ties to your past.